Followers

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Going Where The Competition Is To Find Your Buyer

Your competition is the new home market.  Where there is property available the new home builders are seizing the opportunity.  The buyers are looking at the new homes.  They are comparing the new homes to those already on the market.  So what better avenue to advertise any home than to catch the buyers as they first start looking when they are driving through the new homes neighborhoods? 

At this point buyers aren't ready to commit many times, and haven't yet determined their price point.  They are just exploring the market and trying to see what the price points are and what you get for this price or that.  Seizing the opportunity to show my resale listings at these meetings is a great extra offered to my sellers.  While sitting as a fill in agent at these new home models many times if that home or other homes offered by the builder aren't what they are looking for, then I may have the opportunity to introduce this prospect to one of my listings. 

Just because someone comes in at a $300,000 model home doesn't mean they are a $300,000 buyer.  They may not be able to afford that much, but many times I find that they are looking for even more than what they are finding at their first stop. 

I have been selling new homes for years.  My very first sale in 1999 was a new home.  I love new home sales.  I have been filling in for various agents and builders for years.  Whether I could help you with a new home or one offered as a re-sale, I am here to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to know what kind of things to clean out when getting your home on the market?  I know you have all heard about the personal item...